- Water-based material that acts like a sponge to absorb the oily secretion, fluid or pus.
- Act as a barrier over the acne to reduce hand contact and infection
- Waterproof yet breathable to improve healing
1. Cleanse your face well especially the problem areas with acne.
2. Remove 3M Nexcare Acne Patch from the box and peel open the plastic pouch. Select a suitable sized patch which is able to cover the acne and place it centred on the acne opening. Ensure the skin is dry when the acne patch is used. Gently press the edge of the patch with clean and dry fingers for better adhesion.
3. Once the color changes from skin color to white, it means that the oily secretion has been absorbed. The acne patch should be replaced with a new one.
4. Keep unused patches in the plastic pouch and store in a cool, dry place.
5. If you need to wear makeup, use the acne patch first before applying makeup. 3M Nexcare Acne Patch is skin colored and transparent. Sterility is guaranteed unless individual plastic pounch is opened or damaged.
In the photos below I'm using the-pink-box. It has star and heart model. I love it to cover up my acne through the day on school.
Look at the tip of my nose and end of my forehead. There are 2 pimples I have to cover and heal.
- Easy to apply
- Reduce the size of pimple effectively and in a fast way (within 8 hours)
- Inflamed pimples/; helps to suck out all the yellow-pus and prevent the pimple from forming/returning on the same spot again
- Prevent me from picking and squeezing my pimples
I really love this product a little bit a lot! As I have said before, this is my holy grail item and it works really well for me so I don't really mind spending a little more. No matter how much I've paid for this, it's all worth it. :)
Note: Sorry for the low-quality of the picture taken because it takes on night.