Hello! Since I have an acne-prone skin and oily skin as well. I had some questions regarding this topic.
1. Can acne-prone skin wearing makeup?
Actually some people won't recommend you to wear makeup right? But I know how it feels if we have pimple or acne scars. So I recommend you to wear makeup in a light-way. Make sure that the ingredients is suitable for acne-prone skin. You can choose makeup with an aloe vera or green tea extract.
2. Do I need apply my skincare before makeup?
Yep. It's-a-must. It's make your skin smooth and it is moisturizing your skin. Ah ya, Do not forget you have to make sure your finger is clean before apply your skincare and makeup on.
3. How is my daily makeup?
- I applied my skincare first, you can read in >>here<<
- BB Cream -- Aloe Vera The Skinfood #1 Light Beige
- Powder -- Buckwheat Loose Powder The Skinfood #21 Light Beige
- Eyebrow -- Drawing Eyebrow Etude House #Dark Brown
- Eyeliner -- MIZZU Eyeliner Pen #Black
- Lips -- Apricot Stick Etude House / else
My skincare and daily makeup products are for acne-prone skin types. But it can be used for normal skin to prevent acne show off to your skin. In reverse, normal skin types products can not be used for acne-prone skin types.
I hope it helps you well. If you do not find the answer you want, you can contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org I will reply within 24 hours.